Anyone who owns or leases a Konica Minolta Bizhub knows they are a bulky piece of technology and weigh, at minimum, 40 pounds. So when your Bizhub printer needs to be moved, proper steps must be taken to ensure yours and your printer’s safety.
Copier Supply Store strongly recommends before moving your Bizhub printer, that you have two or more trained personnel to lift the Konica Minolta printer safely.
If your team is ready to move your Bizhub printer, take the following steps:
- Turn the Bizhub printer off using the power switch on the side of the printer.
- Once the printer is off, unplug the power cord from the electric outlet.
- Disconnect all cords and/or cables from the Bizhub printer before moving.
- If an optional tray is installed, remove the optional tray by locating the latch on the right side of the tray and sliding towards the front, until it ‘clicks’ into place.
- Locate the handholds on both sides of the printer and use these handholds to lift the Bizhub printer.
- Once the Bizhub printer has been moved, ensure that there is adequate space to set up the printer.
WARNING: Damage to the Konica Minolta Bizhub printer caused by improper movement of the machine, is not covered by Konica Minolta’s printer warranty.
CAUTION: When moving the Bizhub printer, be sure fingers are not under the printer when setting the printer down. Konica Minolta Bizhub printers weigh 40+ pounds and can cause injuries.