Copier parts vs. copier consumables items. Mechanical parts vs supplies we constantly need to replenish

Copy machines have both mechanical parts and consumable parts. Toner is an example of a consumable part. It is a copier supply that gets consumed when you use the copy machine. Toner needs to be replaced fairly often depending upon your printer and copier usage.

On the other hand, mechanical parts include cleaning blades, fuser rollers or lamps. They also need to be replaced but periodically only when they are worn out, break or stop functioning properly. For example, when your machine has enough toner but is not printing properly, you may want to check your drum unit. Replacing the drum unit can often fix many print quality issues. All of these copier parts have a limited service life.

Most maintenance and replacement repairs can be accomplished by a person who possesses basic mechanical skills and common sense. He or she will need to review the instructions that come with the machine and have a Phillips Head screwdriver or similar, a smaller screwdriver with a thin blade and small pair of pliers.

At the Copier Supply Store, we’ll help you find and stock up on your imaging units as well as other copier supplies such as toners and drum units as needed. When you need to replenish copier supplies, just give us a call at 866-939-2244 or email us at

We always save your order for the future so you can easily restock supplies at a moment’s notice. When you need to replenish copier supplies, just give us a call at 866-939-2244 or email us at You can place your order in minutes and be on your way.

With the Copier Supply Store, you’ll enjoy highly competitive volume pricing, speedy shipping and excellent quality. Visit our website to place your order. We’ll be happy to help.

This entry was posted in Compatible supplies, copier consumables, Copier Supplies, Latest Deals, mechanical parts, Printer Supplies, Toner and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.